The Ophthalmology Department at Ibn Nafees Medical Center treats:
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
- Squint and Ocular Motility Disorders
- Lacrimal Diseases
- Glaucoma and Cataract
- Diabetic Eye Diseases
- Laser Photocoagulation Treatment
- Ocular Trauma and Injuries
- Early detection of retinal diseases secondary to diabetes and hypertension.
- Intravitreal injection and implantation of medications for the treatment of retinal leakage due to diabetes and hypertension.
- Argon laser treatment of retinal tears, holes and leakage.
- Argon laser retinal treatment.
- Yag laser treatment for lens opacification.
- Cataract and lens implantation.
- Treatment of glaucoma and eye pressure.
- Femto LASIK for short sight.
- Crosslinking for corneal diseases.