Otolaryngology medicine & surgery, more commonly known as ENT, addresses problems such as frequent ear infections, deviated septums in the nostrils, tonsillitis, persistent sinus infections or sinus pain, and swallowing disorders.
Our department is equipped with the latest tools to ensure proper diagnosis and treatment. Rigid nasal and ear endoscopes enable better diagnosis of ear, nose and sinus problems; Fiber Optic Laryngoscopy allows better visualization of the larynx and adjacent area; and Tympanometry allows measurement of middle ear problems. You can consult Dr. Bechara Zogheib who brings more than 30 years of experience to INMC to meet your medical and surgical needs in ENT.
Among our services:
- Septoplasty, Nasal Polypectomy, Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
- Laser Turbinectomy for enlarged nasal turbinates
- Surgery for snoring
- Common children’s problems such as tonsillitis, adenoids and fluid in the middle ear
- Diagnosis and treatment of hearing problems and problems of balance
- Microlaryngoscopy for voice and laryngeal problems
- Swallowing disorders