Ibn Nafees Medical Center provides Pediatric Medicine for children ages newborn to eighteen years of age. Our professional staff of pediatric physicians, surgeons & nurses, will ensure that your child and accompanying family will have a pleasant experience.
We conduct routine well-child clinics, of which we encourage all children to have at the recommended schedule according to age, as well as sick and follow up visits by scheduled appointment.
- Well child exams & health supervision
- Childhood immunizations & flu shots
- Same day appointments for sick children
- Care of chronic illnesses (i.e. asthma, diabetes)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Sports physicals
- Developmental delays
- Behavioral issues
- Adolescent issues
- Healthy Lifestyles
- Nutritional counseling