Ibn Nafees Medical Center provides Pediatric Medicine for children ages newborn to eighteen years of age. Our professional staff will ensure that your child and accompanying family will have a pleasant experience.
We conduct routine well-child clinics, of which we encourage all children to have at the recommended schedule according to age, as well as sick and follow up visits by scheduled appointment.
Our Consultant Pediatrician is Dr. Sayed Ismail.
- Well child exams & health supervision
- Childhood immunizations & flu shots
- Same day appointments for sick children
- Care of chronic illnesses (i.e. asthma, diabetes)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Sports physicals
- Developmental delays
- Behavioral issues
- Adolescent issues
- Healthy Lifestyles
- Nutritional counseling