Dr. Nader Abu El Seoud
SPECIALIST – OBSTETRICS AND GYNECOLOGY
Dr.Nader Fathy Abou El Seoud, Fellow of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists(FRCOG) in London since 2010, Member of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (MRCOG) in London UK since 1997.
Master of the Arts of Laparoscopic and Hysteroscopic surgeries in Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists in London since 1997.
- More than 37 years of experience in the field of obstetrics and gynecology
- Management of all types of vaginal and cesarean deliveries, normal and complicated, low risk and high risk pregnancies
- Management of all diseases and complications of pregnancy
- Management of delayed conception and infertility with a very high rate of success
- Management of all endocrinological disorders, polycystic ovaries
- Premarital counseling
- Management of all surgical obstetrics and gynecological procedures
- Management of all laparoscopic and hysteroscopic procedures in obstetrics and gynecology
- Management of all gynecological plastic procedures
- Performing all procedures for gynecological benign tumors