Dr. Tarek Roshdy Elhamaky
Associate Professor, Faculty of Medicine, Egypt.
Member of European society of ophthalmic plastic and reconstructive surgery.
Dr. Tarek Roshdy Elhamaky is a Consultant Ophthalmologist and an associate Professor of ophthalmology, Benha University in Egypt. He holds M.B.B.Ch. degree 1999 and M.D. degree in Ophthalmology 2008. He authored ophthalmic publications and serves as an editorial board member and a reviewer for several international ophthalmology journals.
He formerly worked in:
- Benha University Hospital and Al O’ youn Al Dawli hospital in Egypt.
- London hospital and Al Bahar governmental Hospital in Kuwait.
- AL Salama hospital and Advanced center for daycare surgery in Abu Dhabi.
He is a consultant ophthalmologist with a long experience in treatment of all Eye diseases including:
- Laser and intravitreal injection of Retinal and Diabetic diseases.
- Keratoconus, Cataract surgery and Glaucoma.
- Squint in children.
He is an Oculoplastic surgeon and a member of European society of ophthalmic plastic and reconstructive surgery, specializing in cosmetic eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty), reconstructive eyelid surgery (eyelid deformities, tumors and trauma) and lacrimal surgery.